This section provides theoretical background and recommended introduction to music theory that underlies guitar playing. In an easy way the main subjects, that are required for the best learning experience, are presented.
These include the following:
- note lengths where the basics concerning notes are presented
- note pitches explaining the whole staff and notes in it
- time signature teaching the music tempo
- guitar strings with an easy-to-remember way of recognizing string notation
- introduction to chords explaining how to play them and what chord diagrams are
- chord table of all chords used in the tutoring and songs contained in the application and most commonly used everywhere
Most of the theory lessons are accompanied by audio examples that one can play and stop and that give the user a warm touch on the subject presented.